Instagram

Pages

06 September, 2013

immuno-viva All Natural Supplement Review




So I was invited to review a dietary supplement by immuno-viva.  I have been taking it the last two weeks so I can get the feel of the product. I am a big vitamin person. I take supplements every day because with my diet I am missing a lot of necessary nutrients. 



I felt great after taking this supplements. I love the fact they are packed full of Omega 6, 3, and 9. Only 35 calories per serving! That is awesome.  Another thing I loved is that they are all natural. It provides powerful support for your immune system. With winter around the corner who doesn't need a little help! The gel capsules are from fruit and herbs seeds pressed and blended to produce natural oil. 



As I have to be careful what I take medication wise I took these to my doctor to make sure it was safe with my heart condition. Not only did she approve, she asked where she could find more information on these natural supplements. I recommend this for people looking for all natural way to boost your immune system.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This