Instagram

Pages

19 September, 2013

The Tattoo Pill Review




Who out there got tattoo's? I got a few myself and I plan on getting a few more if I ever get my health under control. I love my ink, as it is my personal expression, and every one means something to me. I have four tattoo's at the moment, and hubby has several. I got the chance to review The Tattoo Pill, which I have heard about from tattoo shops and friends of mine that do tattoos. Basically you take this supplement BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER getting inked. As you know, if you got a tattoo, that you have use lotion or a salve afterwards. This offers more healing from the inside. Also it is 100% vegetarian and gluten free! No animal by-products, sugars, flavorings, or stimulants.








It is recommended you take The Tattoo Pill two weeks before, during, and two weeks after getting inked.  This pill helps boost immunity levels which help fight against infection. So you are getting your body ready  and in shape to heal. 




Hubby and Me Tatts


I love this idea and the fact that there is something to help you heal from the inside when getting inked. The downfall I found was the capsules were on the larger size and hard to swallow. It is not like the easy gel capsules I am used to. However this product is perfect for us mama's that love to get inked and stay healthy!










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Reactions:

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This