Instagram

Pages

14 December, 2013

Energems Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Energems were created primarily for the modern, on-the-go consumer who wants an alternative to the inconvenience of liquid energy drinks and shots. They want an energy solution that tastes great, is low-calorie, easy to transport and allows them to “energize” as needed, when needed.  If someone likes the flavor or chocolate (and who doesn’t) they’ll love Energems!



I love my caffeine. Let's say if I haven't had my morning fix you need to run far away from me until I get one or two cups in me. So I am always looking for something on the go that makes it easier to energize. Also now I am not allowed to do energy shots, I really had to find an alternative. Enter Energems! This is what I received.





I got Chocolate, Mint,and Peanut Butter. I was quite excited to sample this. They looked yummy! I tried them over a week period, and I have to admit they were tasty. Not only that I was recharged and energized. I found I was cutting back on my caffeine drinks. It was so simple to slide in my purse and if I needed a jump start on the go to pop one of these tasty gems in to get going!


PRODUCT FACTS:

  • Made with real milk chocolate
  • Contains caffeine, B-vitamins and a unique energy blend
  • Only 15 calories each
  • Enhances energy, focus and concentration
  • 1 serving (3 gems) = 1 energy drink
  • 3 servings (9 gems) per box
  • Available in 3 flavors: Chocolate Charge, Mint Fusion & Peanut Butter Blast
  • Energems are classified as a dietary supplement





Energems is offering a few discounts to get your day charged!

$1.00 Off Digital Coupon: 
We created a $1.00 Off Digital Coupon that is redeemable at Dollar General and other retailers nation wide.  The link to see and download the coupon .


20% Off all Energems On-Line Purchases. Expires 12/15/13
They created a special Discount Code that I am sharing with my readers. The code is NRGTOMO and is good for all purchases via energems.net 








Connect With Energerm:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This